Terms and conditions of Business
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of 1/3 of the total booking fee is required to confirm any discussed booking. Infinitive, however reserve the right to increase the stated deposit amount above 1/3.
- Cancellations of any services booked with Infinitive should be made in writing and received by Infinitive no less than 28 days prior to the date of the booked event clearly stating the reason for
- Failure to cancel within the specified timescale will mean that the named client will incur the full booking fee to be paid and cleared in full by the booked function date.
- Payments made to Infinitive are non-transferable.
- The named client will be held liable for all costs of repair or replacement. In the event that any persons present at the event damages any equipment provided or supplied by Infinitive at a function.
- All tips made by Infinitive at the function will remain the property of Infinitive, and not the customer.
- Infinitive reserves the right to provide an alternative supplier/entertainer in the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances arising.
- Unless agreed otherwise, an extra fee will be charged to the named client if Infinitive performs in excess of the specified time (normally 5 hours).
- The client must inform Infinitive in the event of stairs leading to the function room, i.e. when the function room is not on ground level. This information must be provided to Infinitive at the time of
Agreeing the cost of our service. Failure to inform Infinitive of such factors may mean that the named client will be charged an extra amount, which must be paid by the function date.
- Infinitive cannot be held liable in the unlikely event of any third party supplies or suppliers not arriving or supplying their products and/or services on the required date or at the required time. If they
Do not arrive or supply these services at all, you will be refunded the full amount you paid for that particular service. These services may include any service/s arranged by Infinitive on the client's
Behalf which are not part of Infinitive.
- If the balance is not paid in full by the event date, an interest of 5% will be applied to any pending balance amount every 7 day period after the balance becomes overdue.
- Cash Deposits must be paid in person
- Cheque Deposits can be posted.
- Cheque Balances must be paid in full and cleared seven days prior to the event date.
- Cash Balances must be paid in full upon arrival at the venue on the date of the event. If paying by cash this way, this must be agreed with Infinitive at least 21 days prior to the event date.
- Infinitive reserve the right to not begin the set up process or begin providing their services at the event until the balance has been paid and cleared in full.
- It is the named client's responsibility to ensure that all monies are paid promptly and correctly.
- The named client will be charged a £20 fee for each of any cancelled or un-cleared cheque payments.